Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Secret Garden

These are old, (can tell by the old hair, but I still love them nonetheless). Remember The secret garden? That was one of my favourite movies when I was a little girl- (lol at my shoe in the second pic, you can still see the price sticker)

American Apparel Grey top, Sportsgirl belt, Forever New black bandage zip skirt, Sportsgirl Brown YSL Tribute shoe knockoff heels, Marc by Marc Jacobs Black tote


So my new haircut is giving me the shits. It always gets in my eyes, so I have to keep on flicking it, and then it becomes a side-swept fringe anyway. UGH. And, no one ever recognises me at uni. ...

Also, I've been inspired by TARGET- I want their SHOES!
I'll keep updating on that matter soon! Once I get my grubby hands on them SANDALS! :)

0 comments: